Last Updated on March 6, 2023 by admin
6 FASHION TRENDS FOR THE UPCOMING WINTER SEASON
Soon winters will be knocking on our doors and all of us want to look more fashionable than before. If you are looking to add some new clothes to your closet, you have come to the right place. Take out the old pictures of your grandparents as the trends are revisiting this year with bold colors, oversized jackets and flared denims, long sweaters with a modern twist. Giving a boost to your winter style quotient, we have rounded up a few trends for the coming cold weather.
- OVERSIZED JACKETS: All the big brands will be flooded with oversized puffer jackets, coats and parkas. The quilted jackets will keep you warm. One can witness the urban runaway in style and comfort with these quilted ones. Also you can begin the season with Shackets (shirt jackets). Those oversized shirt jackets will be the highlight of the season. The designs can range from cool plaids to checks, houndstooth. If you like oversized, boxy blazers with exaggerated shoulders or roomy below-the-knee cocoon coats, this is one trend you can literally have over your entire wardrobe. The key to look ever-stylish is to buy a size bigger. It will be a good choice to go plus size.
- LEATHER: Making a return to the fashion scenario, whether it is leather jacket, pants or leggings or jeggings, you can find these on the ramp this year. No matter what kind of leather you prefer, this section is sure to have something for you. They are often black or some fabulously bold color, such as red or olive green, with a straight leg. For a rockstar look, pair them with slim-fit sweaters or button-up shirts that tame the leather’s natural vibes.
- CHIC AND PEPPY KNITWEAR: Knitted garments with chic silhouettes will be celebrated this fall/winter. It is the most cliche choice for the season but the versatile shapes and groovy colors add a pop to the boring winter day. The best thing about a jumper is that you can team it up with favorite jeans or leggings and a pair of boots and you look gorgeous than ever. Simply you can wear it over a long dress for that vivacious look. Brands like Fendi’s ankle length sweater dress opens the door to the world of accessories for a glamorous look even in the coldest of the days. Adding chunky boots and a faux fur bag to the oversized knitted dress will make it more comfortable.
- TONAL DRESSING: Choosing a color and covering yourself from head to toe in that color is the highlighting trend this fall while crafting your style with different fabrics and textures. Like a whole denim look or the Co-ord sets. You can also have a little fun by adding different tones of the same shade. Browns, blacks, blues are the preferred choices.
- BOLD AND BRIGHT COLORS: As we all know designers are working very hard to create something unique and different. You can witness bright shades like lilac, lime green, yellow, red on the red-carpet for the upcoming season. There is no need to cover yourself in these colors. Just include something worth the attention, like a yellow pullover or a blue sweater. Shake the things a little and move on step forward with your fashion game.
- HIGH BOOTS: Taking into account the footwear trend, boots never go out of style whether knee length or ankle length, they are here to stay on the top this year. One can add a new boot-style to their collection if done using the old ones. The best options are the pure leather boots with minimal details in black or brown color. With skinny jeans or leggings, a tailored blazer or skirts or dresses that hit at least two inches above your boots, you can wear them. These days other color options are also available like nuede, olive green, taupe, etc.
Go for these top trends for the upcoming season for the fabulous entry to the new season. According to your budget you can buy these. From big Indian fabric stores to local street shops you can find the different materials to be in style in winters. Without thinking twice, visit www.fabcouture.in for more updates.