Since childhood, our parents and teachers have taught us a lot about germs and the infectious diseases they cause. We are told to wash our hands before cooking meals and returning home from school or work.
Having seen how quickly germs and pathogens can spread by coming near infected surfaces, we now understand how regular washing of hands with a hand wash liquid can keep our families and us safe. The Dettol No Touch Handwash Dispenser system is ideal for homes, offices, and schools. Let us see why.
What is the Dettol No Touch Handwash Dispenser System?
The Dettol No Touch Handwash Dispenser kit includes a no-touch dispenser and a handwash refill pack. The dispenser comes with a set of two batteries. When the system is set up, it automatically dispenses the right amount of handwash liquid needed for every wash when you place your hand under the snozzle. There is no need to touch the dispenser or press any button. This minimises the chances of cross-contamination and germ spread during handwashing. The Dettol No Touch Handwash system is easy to use and maintain.
How is Dettol No Touch Different from Other Soap Dispensers?
Most soap dispensers work on a pump or spray mechanism. You will need to touch and press the pump or a button on the dispenser to get the handwash liquid. When touched with dirty or germ-infected hands, this risks re-contamination your hands post-wash or the next person using the handwash pump. The Dettol No Touch Handwash system eliminates this risk by eliminating the need to touch the dispenser.
The Dettol No Touch Handwash System offers ten times more protection than ordinary handwashes.
- It kills 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- It removes the need to touch the hand wash dispenser preventing the spread of germs.
- The Dettol No Touch Handwash System dispenses the right amount of liquid handwash with each wash.
- It is recommended by the Indian Medical Association.
Handwashing in Focus
Regular handwashing with soap or hand wash liquid and water is an ideal way to prevent germs and pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses, that cause diseases. The Dettol No Touch Handwash liquid has a special antibacterial formula that protects you and your family from 100 disease-causing germs.
Is Dettol No Touch Good for my Skin?
While we must wash our hands with soap and water regularly, soap can also dry our hands and strip them of their natural oils. This leads to dry, wrinkly hands, flakes and rashes as well. The Dettol No Touch Handwash system can help resolve many of these concerns. The specially formulated refill is pH balanced and dermatologically tested to maintain optimal skin health.
It comes enriched with the goodness of moisturiser that keeps the hands soft. It contains natural ingredients like aloe vera to keep hands soft and supple even after prolonged use.
- Use Dettol No Touch Handwash Dispenser only with Dettol No Touch Handwash Refill. Do not use the system with any other hand wash refill.
- Keep the Dettol No Touch Handwash refill out of reach of children.
- Do not store the refill with groceries or food.
- In case of accidental eye contact, rinse with water and seek
- medical attention.
- Replace batteries in the dispenser as they wear out. Dispose of the batteries safely.
- Turn the dispenser’s switch off and clean the sensor with a clean cloth for proper maintenance.
Maintaining proper hand hygiene is key to preventing infectious diseases. Raising awareness about the need for hand washing and the proper way to wash hands will go a long way in maintaining good health in your household.