Lotus Notes is a desktop-based email client for email database management. Office 365 is a cloud service that comes with multiple advanced features and services. Due to the independence and flexibility in Office 365, most users prefer to use Office 365. If you are searching for the best solution to import Lotus Notes files into Office 365, you visit the right place. In this article, I will show you the easiest solution that can swiftly import your IBM Notes NSF Files into Exchange Online account with complete data security.
MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is a branded solution that enables users to export Notes NSF file database into Outlook PST format. Using this solution users can import heavy Domino Notes files into Office 365 without any hassle. It perfectly fixes all IBM Notes NSF file bugs and then represents them in the software preview section. Using this solution users can read all NSF file databases, like – email, contact, calendar, notes, tasks, attachments, etc.
It provides an Impersonation Export feature that allows users to import single or multiple Domino Notes NSF files into one or more Office 365 accounts at a single time. Moreover, users can also export NSF files into PST file format. It maintains all internal folder structure, text formatting, email properties, and HTML formatting. The software support all edition of Lotus Notes and Domino Notes NSF file. Users can install this solution on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
Features of This Office 365 Migration Tool:
- Safely import Lotus Notes NSF file database into Office 365 platform.
- Helpful to shift single or multiple Notes files to Exchange 365 accounts.
- Allows users to upload a heavy IBM Notes NSF file into Cloud 365 environment.
- Offers to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 Primary and In-Place Archive Mailbox
- Provides Date Filter option to transfer between two selected dates Domino Notes database.
- Facilitates users to create the Logs file Complete Notes file conversion process.
- Support all editions of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, and Windows OS.
Free Demo Pack:
The software comes with a free trial version pack so that users can test software features before purchase. The free demo pack enables users to migrate the first 20 email items per mailbox folder from Lotus Notes to Exchange 365.
How to Migrate IBM Notes NSF Files into Office 365 Account?
- Download, Install, and launch MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool in your Windows system.
- Click on Add File tab to import Notes NSF files into the software.
- After importing NSF files into the application, users can view the preview of the complete NSF file data.
- To shift NSF files in multiple accounts, Use the Impersonation Export option.
- For required data migration use the Export Selected option.
- Use the Export tab for complete data migration in one account. In the Export tab choose the Export All Folders radio button.
- Now choose Office 365 >> confirm mailbox (Primary / In-Place Archive) >> hit on Export button.
- After that provide the Tenant ID, Client ID, Client Secret (Value), and Users ID.
- If you don’t know where you can get all details, follow the left side given all details.
- Now click on Next to start the migration process, here wait till the process is not over.
Users can go for any other Office 365 migration tool but MailsDaddy Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool has some amazing features that can shift IBM Notes .nsf file database into Office 365 in safe mode. Users can also use the trial pack for testing purposes. The Mailsdaddy support team is always available for user help so if you need any help regarding this tool, contact them.